Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 10
- Education -- Administration 3
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 3
- Administrative reports 2
- Education Administration 2
- State Government Publications -- New York (State) 2
- Budgets 1
- Campus planning -- New York (State) -- Amherst 1
- College presidents -- Inauguration 1
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Conference proceedings 1
- Course catalogs 1
- Deans (Education) -- Buffalo (N.Y.) 1
- Education 1
- Education -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- History 1
- Education -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Statistics 1
- Education -- New York (State) -- Periodicals 1
- Education -- United States -- History -- 20th century 1
- Examinations (documents) 1
- Federal aid to education -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- College presidents 1
- Planning 1
- Public universities and colleges--United States 1
- Universities and Colleges -- Departments 1 + ∧ less
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Vice President for Academic Affairs 3
- State University of New York 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo 2
- University of the State of New York 2
- Capen, Samuel Paul, 1878-1956 1
- Rossberg, Robert H. 1
- University of Buffalo. Office of the Chancellor 1
- University of the State of New York. Board of Regents 1
- University of the State of New York. Office of the President of the University and Commissioner of Education 1 + ∧ less
General documentation including clippings, organizational charts, administrative histories, and publications on Academic Affairs and its sub-units.
The Office of the President Files on Samuel P. Capen, 1922-1957 [bulk 1922], includes materials related to Samuel P. Capen's tenure as Chancellor. The collection specifically includes materials related to his inauguration and the dedications of Foster Hall and Rotary Field.
The collection, Course Catalogs, 1955-1997, includes course catalogs, general advisement materials, course flyers, materials related to undergraduate degree minors and graduate school programs.
Records (mainly photocopies) of President Clifford Furnas concerning the University of Buffalo and State University of New York merger in 1962.
The Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs Budget files, 1966-1973, includes materials related to the creation of the annual university budget including: correspondence, memos, budget justifications, preliminary budgets, budgetary reviews, enrollment and admissions data, enrollment projections, program and department reviews, and budget summaries.
Includes master plans, drafts, revisions, and progress reports.
The State University of New York Reports and Publications, circa 1949-2008, includes reports, bulletins, programs, brochures, pamphlets, flyers, and booklets that were produced during the course of the governance and administration of a state-wide university system.
Materials related to The University of the State of New York. The collection includes regulatory policies, higher education reports, program development reports, Commissioner of Education records, legislative proposals, and Board of Regents records.
Examinations from the University of the State of New York. Includes history, geography, math, bookkeeping, botany, civics, and physiology.
This collection includes the main files for the Office of the Vice President for Academic Affairs under the administration of Robert H. Rossberg, 1978-1984 (bulk 1981-1984). It includes correspondence, fliers, mailings, publications and policy statements covering academic and student life affairs.