Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 2
- Correspondence 2
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 1
- Architecture -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Brochures 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Color slides 1
- Historic buildings -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Larkin Building (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Oral histories (document genres) 1
- Photographs 1 + ∧ less
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 4
- Martin, D.D. (Darwin D.) 4
- Graycliff (Derby, N.Y.) 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Archival resources 2
- Tafel, Edgar 2
- Aronoff, Jason 1
- Burke, Mary E. Lawson (Mary Elizabeth Lawson) 1
- Darwin D. Martin House (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Densmore, Christopher 1
- Finnegan, Marchand M. 1
- Foster, Dorothy Martin 1
- Friends of the Darwin D. Martin House 1
- Gorman, Ruth Tauriello 1
- Greenwood, Susan M. 1
- Historic American Buildings Survey 1
- Jacobsen, Evelyn Heath 1
- Ketter, Robert L., 1928-1989 1
- Leighey, Marjorie 1
- Martin, Darwin R. (Darwin Reidpath) 1
- Meyerson, Marjorie 1
- Obien, Rodney G. 1
- Quinan, Jack 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the Vice President for University Facilities 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Architecture and Planning 1
- Tamalonis, Frederick M. 1
- Tauriello, Sebastian J. 1 + ∧ less
This collection contains records related to the Darwin D. Martin House while it was overseen by the University at Buffalo's School of Architecture and Planning. Also included are surveys, studies and other documents related to the Darwin D. Martin House Historic Structure Report.
Records of the Friends of the Darwin D. Martin House, including earlier correspondence and documents of the Office of the President of the State University of New York at Buffalo and the UB Alumni Association concerning efforts to preserve and restore the Frank Lloyd Wright designed Darwin D. Martin House in Buffalo, New York.
Historic American Building survey drawings, Frank Lloyd Wright's Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York
Collection contains architectural drawings from the Historic American Buildings Survey of the Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and built in 1904.
Oral history interviews with persons associated with the Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York, and other buildings designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
Reference files created by Mrs. Martin Meyerson and University Archives staff useful for documenting the furnishing of the Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York.
Surveys, studies, reports and manuals regarding the restoration of the Darwin D. Martin House, 1990-1997.