Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
- Correspondence 2
- Aeronautics--Human factors 1
- Airplanes--Design and construction--Human factors 1
- Airplanes--Piloting--Human factors 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Audiovisual materials 1
- Automobile driving--Human factors 1
- Buddhism and philosophy 1
- Children's art 1
- College students -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Recruiting 1
- Conference proceedings 1
- Continental philosophy 1
- Dialectical materialism 1
- Drama (literature) 1
- Drama -- 20th century -- History and criticism -- Congresses and conventions 1
- Historical materialism 1
- Human engineering 1
- Human-computer interaction 1
- Indian philosophy 1 + ∧ less
- State University of New York at Buffalo 2
- Attica Correctional Facility 1
- Baldy Center for Law and Social Policy (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Corso, P. J. (Paula Jo), 1957- 1
- DeGrood, David H. 1
- Drury, Colin G. 1
- Farber, Marvin 1
- Human Factors and Ergonomics Society 1
- International Advisory Committee for the International Women Playwrights Conference 1
- International Center for Women Playwrights 1
- International Women Playwrights Conference 1
- International Women Playwrights: Voices of Identity and Transformation 1
- Plott, John C. 1
- Riepe, Dale Maurice 1
- Somerville, John 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Department of Industrial Engineering 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of Cultural Affairs 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Law 1
- United States, Federal Aviation Administration 1 + ∧ less
Collection includes correspondence and other records, 1970-1978, conferences, festivals, seminars, weekends, and other cultural activities which were supported or sponsored by the Office of Cultural Affairs, State University of New York at Buffalo; also includes records pertaining to the management of the Cornell Theater.
Professional papers of Colin G. Drury, SUNY Distinguished Professor Emeritus of industrial engineering at the University at Buffalo. Mainly consists of copies and reprints of Drury's writing, research materials, and photographs. A significant portion of the collection, including teaching materials, documentation of participation in professional conferences and projects, and records of the Research Institute for Safety and Security in Transportation are in digital format.
Records held by former University at Buffalo professor, Anna Kay France, as related to her involvement in the 1st International Women Playwrights Conference (IWPC) held at the University at Buffalo, October 14-23, 1988. Includes correspondence with national and international playwrights, session transcripts, and papers from the International Center for Women Playwrights.
Artwork by incarcerated people at Monroe County Jail and 40 Years After the Attica Uprising: Looking Back, Moving Forward conference displays
This collection contains artwork by people incarcerated at the Monroe County Jail, as well as display boards from the 40 Years After the Attica Uprising: Looking Back, Moving Forward conference.
Collection of materials from Dale Riepe, Professor Emeritus of Philosophy. Includes extensive correspondence, subject files, and department and related professional papers, as well as several drafts and manuscripts of Riepe's publications.
State University as a System: Integration or Autonomy? A Conference on the Philosophy and Issues of Transfer Access records
Memos, schedules, and notes concerning the State University as a System: Integration or Autonomy? A Conference on the Philosophy and Issues of Transfer Access held at the Center for Tomorrow at the University at Buffalo on December 8-9, 1988.
Contains administrative histories, clippings, reports, and miscellaneous printed material regarding the university at large.
The records of Zonta International District IV, one of the regional areas of the professional women's executive organization, Zonta International, document the District's organizational activities, publications, events, and clubs.