Showing Collections: 1 - 10 of 26
- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- College presidents 22
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 12
- College presidents -- Inauguration 10
- Scrapbooks 5
- Speeches (documents) 4
- Appointment books 2
- Black-and-white photographs 2
- Clippings (information artifacts) 2
- Correspondence 2
- Documentary photographs 2
- Manuscripts for publication 2
- Photograph albums 2
- Yearbooks 2
- Academic costume 1
- College administrators -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Commencement ceremonies 1
- Education, Higher--New York (State) 1
- Electrical engineering -- Technological innovations 1
- Interviews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Inventions 1
- Inventors -- United States -- Archives 1
- Public universities and colleges--United States 1
- Speeches 1
- Universities and colleges -- Departments -- Evaluation 1
- Universities and colleges -- Faculty 1
- souvenirs 1 + ∧ less
- Ketter, Robert L., 1928-1989 6
- Sample, Steven B., 1940-2016 6
- State University of New York at Buffalo 5
- Meyerson, Martin 4
- Furnas, C. C. (Clifford Cook), 1900-1969 3
- Capen, Samuel Paul, 1878-1956 2
- Furnas, Sparkle Moore 2
- Simpson, John Barclay 2
- University of Buffalo 2
- University of Buffalo. Office of the Chancellor 2
- Greiner, William R. 1
- Norton, Charles P. (Charles Phelps), 1858-1923 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of Public Affairs 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the President 1 + ∧ less
Hoods, honorary degrees, and awards of Samuel P. Capen, first director of the American Council in Education (1919-1922); first full-time Chancellor of the University of Buffalo (1922-1950); and spokesman for academic freedom and educational reform.
The Office of the President Files on Samuel P. Capen, 1922-1957 [bulk 1922], includes materials related to Samuel P. Capen's tenure as Chancellor. The collection specifically includes materials related to his inauguration and the dedications of Foster Hall and Rotary Field.
Institutional greetings sent to Clifford C. Furnas upon his inauguration as 9th chancellor of the University of Buffalo.
Collection includes memorabilia from and records documenting the creation of the Clifford C. Furnas Memorial Room in Room 531 of Capen Hall at the University at Buffalo, State University of New York and the Memorial Exhibit in the University Archives.
Collection contains personal papers, memorabilia, publications, clippings, scrapbooks, and photographs from the professional and family life of Clifford C. Furnas mostly collected and arranged by his wife, Sparkle Moore Furnas.
The William R. Greiner collection is comprised of five distinct collections, each described in its own series: 4/13/819, New York State resolution on the death of William R. Greiner; 4/13/966, William R. Greiner inaugural letters; 4/13/1106, William R. Greiner Renmin Law School mementos; 4/13/1143, William R. Greiner speeches and remarks; and 4/13/1249, William R. Greiner Kente graduation stoles.
14 volumes of University at Buffalo President Robert L. Ketter's appointment books. Ketter was President from 1970-1982.
Files pertaining to the 1974 evaluation of President Robert L. Ketter by the Board of Trustees and Ketter himself.
Inaugural files of University at Buffalo President Robert L. Ketter. Ketter was President from 1970-1982.
Scrapbooks of the inauguration of University at Buffalo President Robert L. Ketter. Ketter was inaugurated on February 15, 1971 at Kleinhans Music Hall, and was in office from 1970-1982.