Showing Collections: 1 - 7 of 7
- Photographs 4
- Annual reports 2
- CD-ROMs 2
- Correspondence 2
- Administrative reports 1
- Advertisements 1
- Architecture -- Buffalo (N.Y.) 1
- Audiovisual materials 1
- Banners 1
- Black-and-white negatives 1
- Black-and-white photographs 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- History 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Periodicals 1
- Buttons (information artifacts) 1
- College student self-government 1
- Continuing education 1
- Deans (Education) -- Buffalo (N.Y.) 1
- Ephemera 1
- Exhibiting 1 + ∧ less
- State University of New York at Buffalo 4
- Environmental Issues in Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 2
- Gibbs, Lois Marie 2
- Bobinski, George S. (George Sylvan) 1
- Bstan-'dzin-rgya-mtsho, Dalai Lama XIV, 1935- 1
- Buffalo Evening News 1
- Buffalo Historical Society (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- Center for Health, Environment and Justice (Falls Church, Va.) 1
- Cipolla, Frank J. 1
- Citizen's Clearinghouse for Hazardous Wastes (Arlington, Va.) 1
- Furnas, Sparkle Moore 1
- Giuliano, Vincent 1
- Hooker Chemicals & Plastics Corp. 1
- Janetakos, Angeline 1
- Levine, Adeline 1
- Lockwood Memorial Library 1
- Love Canal Chemical Waste Landfill (Niagara Falls, N.Y.) 1
- Millard Fillmore College 1 + ∧ less
Contained in this collection are clippings mostly from local newspapers which deal with the history of Western New York and the City of Buffalo.
Planning files of the steering committee in charge of planning His Holiness the 14th Dalai Lama's visit to the University at Buffalo; exhibit materials, artifacts, ephemera, and publicity clippings of the visit.
Materials collected by Dr. Adeline Levine, Department of Sociology, State University of New York at Buffalo, for her book Love Canal: Science, Politics and People, published by Lexington Books in 1982. This collection includes a copy of the Quit Claim Deed, dated April 28, 1953, in which land was transferred from Hooker Electrochemical to the Niagara Falls Board of Education for the sum of $1.
Meeting minutes, correspondence and subject files relating to the MFC and Millard Fillmore College Student Association (MFCSA).
Slides, photographs, and clippings about the environmental disaster known as Love Canal collected by Penelope Ploughman for her dissertation, The Creation of Newsworthy Events: An Analysis of Newspaper Coverage of the Man-Made Disaster at Love Canal.
Collected by Dean George Bobinski, the records reflect the administrative history of the School of Information and Library Studies at the University at Buffalo.
Collection of the University at Buffalo Marching Band, 1960-2001, includes records, photographs, memorabilia of the Marching Band, as well as Pep Band, Concert Band, and various ensembles.