Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
- Clippings (information artifacts) 4
- T-shirts 4
- Banners 3
- Correspondence 3
- Photographs 3
- Abortion -- United States 2
- Birth control 2
- Color photographs 2
- Feminism -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- History -- Sources 2
- Feminists -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- History -- Sources 2
- Memorabilia 2
- Minutes (administrative records) 2
- Political campaigns -- New York (State) 2
- Political campaigns -- United States 2
- Posters 2
- Reproductive health 2
- Student protestors -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Student strikes -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Draft registers -- United States 2 + ∧ less
- State University of New York at Buffalo 4
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 2
- Buffalo (N.Y.). Board of Education 1
- Cipolla, Frank J., 1928- 1
- Cleveland, Linda 1
- Conant, Elizabeth 1
- Dalley, Helen 1
- Dunn, Charles J. (Charles James) 1
- Edens, John A. 1
- Egner, Mary Jo 1
- Finley, Lucinda M. 1
- Hammond, Paulette 1
- June 4 Memorial Fund 1
- Klein, Dorie 1
- Krehbiel, Paul 1
- Levine, Adeline 1
- March on Washington for Jobs and Freedom (1963 : Washington, D.C.) 1
- Marcus, Isabel 1
- Mols, Robert W. 1 + ∧ less
This collection contains materials related to campus unrest at the University at Buffalo, 1965-1990. Included are materials regarding the "Faculty 45," and artifacts such as buttons, strike flags, banners, a tear gas canister, and a recording of the "Hayes Hall Blues," a song about the "Faculty 45."
The June 4 Memorial Fund was an independent, non-profit student/faculty organization initiated in 1989 to promote human rights for all Chinese people.
1993 World University Games materials collected by Bruce A. Kolesnick.
The papers of the Buffalo chapter of the National Organization for Women (NOW) from 1973-1986. The files include clippings, leaflets and serials on subjects of concern to the Buffalo Chapter, such as local politics, Equal Rights Amendment, reproductive rights, and domestic violence. Records were kept in part by NOW Chapter Presidents Paulette Hammond, Mary Jo Egner, and Linda Cleveland.
Records of the reproductive rights advocacy group Pro-Choice Network of Western New York, 1988-2004. Collection is composed of documents concerning the organization's administration, events, and lawsuits. It also contains educational background material including extensive newspaper and magazine clippings.
Collection of the University at Buffalo Marching Band, 1960-2001, includes records, photographs, memorabilia of the Marching Band, as well as Pep Band, Concert Band, and various ensembles.
Copies of UB Today article on campus unrest at the State University of New York at Buffalo in 1970 and artifacts and written recollections provided by alumni who were students at the university during the period of unrest.
The collection contains research material on school integration including press clippings, speeches, and correspondence related to efforts to integrate the school system of Buffalo, New York as well as other civil rights issues including the 1963 March on Washington. Collection also includes personal memorabilia and family papers.