Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
- Correspondence 8
- Clippings (information artifacts) 7
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 4
- Judaism -- United States -- History 4
- Newsletters 4
- Articles 3
- Jewish archives -- New York (State), Western 3
- Photographs 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Administrative records 2
- Administrative reports 2
- Color photographs 2
- Eulogies 2
- Jewish archives -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region 2
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Religious History 2
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Religion 2
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 2
- Jews -- New York (State), Western -- Archives 2
- Academic libraries -- Aims and objectives -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1 + ∧ less
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 5
- State University of New York at Buffalo 5
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 3
- Adler, Della R. 1
- American Jewish Committee. Buffalo/Niagara Chapter 1
- Aqudath Achim Synagogue (Hibbing, M.N.) 1
- Baillie, Bruce, 1931-2020 1
- Baldwin, Richard 1
- Blue, James, 1930-1980 1
- Bozer, Joan, 1928-2023 1
- Brakhage, Stan, 1933-2003 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.). Board of Education 1
- Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra 1
- Buffalo Public Schools (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- Camp Lakeland (Franklinville, N.Y.) 1
- Congregation of Sons of Israel (Plainfield, N.J.) 1
- Darwin D. Martin House (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Environmental Issues in Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1 + ∧ less
The records contained in this collection consist of printed brochures, pamphlets and other types of printed material related to the recruitment of students.
Records of the American Jewish Committee - Buffalo/Niagara Chapter primarily from its final 20 years of operation documenting interfaith and Jewish heritage programming and community awards.
The Bureau of Jewish Education of Greater Buffalo records consist primarily of records documenting the activities of the Bureau, a non-profit community-based educational institution.
Programs, invitations, brochures, and press coverage for events planned by the Office of Conferences and Special Events between the years 1981 and 1998.
The records and department planning materials of Gerald O'Grady and the Department of Media Study.
Records of the Friends of the Darwin D. Martin House, including earlier correspondence and documents of the Office of the President of the State University of New York at Buffalo and the UB Alumni Association concerning efforts to preserve and restore the Frank Lloyd Wright designed Darwin D. Martin House in Buffalo, New York.
The collection of Jewish Community Center (JCC) of Greater Buffalo and Summer Camps Records contains a wide range of material, dominated by photographs and program-related materials for the JCC, Camp Lakeland and Camp Centerland. Also, contains correspondence, reports, publications, newsletters, and handwritten documents. An additional three other collections are included: annual Jewish community book fair records; Jewish Film Festival and Jewish Repertory Theatre records.
Personal and professional papers of former Erie County Legislator Joan Bozer. Includes papers from various projects Bozer worked on throughout her career.
The papers of Joseph Manch, Superintendent of Buffalo Public Schools (1957-1975) document his professional and personal activities.
The papers of Rabbi Samuel Porrath (1908-1989) document his personal and professional activities in Buffalo and Niagara Falls, New York.
The papers of Dr. Hubert J. Rubenstein documents his immediate and extended family's artistic activities and his own genealogy project that he undertook to document the extended Rubenstein-Maisel-Adler as well as other connected families.