Showing Collections: 1 - 8 of 8
- Photographs 5
- Scrapbooks 4
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- Correspondence 3
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 3
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Religion 3
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 3
- Judaism -- United States -- History 3
- Digital images 2
- Newsletters 2
- African American nurses -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- African American women -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- African American women -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Societies and clubs 1
- African Americans -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Audiocassettes 1
- Black-and-white photographs 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Race relations 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Social conditions 1
- CD-RWs 1 + ∧ less
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 3
- American Chemical Society. Western New York Section 1
- American Red Cross. Greater Buffalo Chapter 1
- Brandeis University. National Women's Committee. (Waltham, M.A.) 1
- Brandeis University. National Women's Committee. Buffalo Chapter (New York) 1
- Buffalo Jewish Review 1
- Carrel, Abraham 1
- Carrel, Fannie Brun 1
- Church of God in Christ (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Edward J. Meyer Memorial Hospital (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Edward J. Meyer Memorial Hospital (Buffalo, N.Y.). School of Nursing 1
- Eisenhower, Julie Nixon 1
- Fitzgerald, James 1
- Gellman, Arline 1
- Goldstein, Arlene Carrel 1
- Goldstein, Ellen 1
- Goldstein, Jacob 1
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 1
- Jewish War Veterans. Buffalo Frontier Post 25 1 + ∧ less
This collections consists of records and publications from the Western New York Section of the American Chemical Society dating from its inception in 1896.
Personal scrapbook of Arline Gelman recording the activities of the Buffalo, (New York) Chapter of the Brandeis University National Women's Committee, 1986-2004.
Papers documenting aspects of Buffalo history and life within the family and friendship circles of the Carrel and Goldstein families in Buffalo, NY, as well as the Law School, University of Buffalo during the 1920s.
Speeches, photographs, and correspondence relating to the Chancellor Charles P. Norton medalists (commonly referred to as the Chancellor's Medal). Also includes two copies of Great Citizens of Buffalo: Chancellors Medal Awards, 1925-1944.
Scrapbooks, photographs, correspondence, awards, and publications documenting the professional career of Eva M. Noles, nurse, author, and local activist.
Budd Termin was the head coach for the University at Buffalo's Men's Swimming and Diving Team from 1987-2007. His papers include manuscript for graduate thesis, coaching files, research papers and manuscripts in swimmer physiology and training, awards and honors, and extensive photographic images.
Photographs from various special events, Distinguished Speakers Series, and Martin Luther King Jr. Commemoration Events.
Organizational and personal papers documenting aspects of Jewish War Veterans, Post 25 and the role of Herman Weinstein. Materials include minutes, newsletters, programs, financial statements, clippings, photographs and material culture.