Showing Collections: 31 - 40 of 45
Collection — Box: 1-6
Overview The collection consists of administrative records including minutes, reports, photographs and scrapbooks which contain clippings, leaflets, programs and copies of "The Y's Messenger," a Michigan Avenue Y.M.C.A. newsletter.
Collection — Box: 1-7, MC 5.14
Overview The papers of the Buffalo chapter of the National Organization for Women (NOW) from 1973-1986. The files include clippings, leaflets and serials on subjects of concern to the Buffalo Chapter, such as local politics, Equal Rights Amendment, reproductive rights, and domestic violence. Records were kept in part by NOW Chapter Presidents Paulette Hammond, Mary Jo Egner, and Linda Cleveland.
Collection — Envelope: 1
Abstract The Department of Philosophy newsletter.
Abstract Digital issues of the Department of Psychiatry's newsletter.
Collection — Box: 1
Abstract A collection of newsletters, titled The Pulse, edited and published by the Department of Political Science, University at Buffalo.
Collection — Box: 1-14
Overview Collected by Dean George Bobinski, the records reflect the administrative history of the School of Information and Library Studies at the University at Buffalo.
Collection — Box: 1-4, 6-10
Overview Papers of Joanne L. Schweik concerning her activities as Vice President for Public Relations of the New York Branch of the National Organization for Women (NOW) and as editor of the NOW New York State newsletter. Included are correspondence, local branch newsletters, council meeting minutes and newspaper clippings. Also included is a photocopy of the transcript for the Equal Rights Amendment hearings before the New York State Senate Judiciary Committee on March...
Collection — Box: 1
Overview Collection consists of materials from the Student Association of the State University of New York.
Collection — Multiple Containers
Overview Congregational papers documenting the religious, historic and cultural life of Temple Beth El from its beginnings in 1847 until 2006 just prior to merger with Shaarey Zedek to form Temple Beth Tzedek in 2008.