Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
- Ephemera 4
- Fliers (printed matter) 4
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 4
- Pamphlets 4
- Photographs 4
- Programs (documents) 4
- Invitations 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Material culture 2
- Albums (books) 1
- Articles 1
- Awards 1
- Book hands (book scripts) 1
- Brochures 1
- Constitutions 1 + ∧ less
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 2
- Porrath, Samuel 2
- Aqudath Achim Synagogue (Hibbing, M.N.) 1
- Buffalo Jewish Review 1
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Camp Kawagama (Ontario, Canada) 1
- Congregation of Sons of Israel (Plainfield, N.J.) 1
- Fischman, Jane Vogel 1
- Hadassah (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 1
- Jewish War Veterans. Buffalo Frontier Post 25 1
- Luskin, Samuel 1
- Niagara County Community College 1
- Niagara University 1
- Oheb Zedek Congregation (Cleveland, Ohio) 1
- Park School of Buffalo 1
- Phi Epsilon Sorority (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1 + ∧ less
Personal papers documenting aspects of Jewish youth culture. Material includes programs, newspaper clippings, essays, invitations, and ephemera relating to Temple Beth El, Jewish Community Building, sororities and fraternities, Park School Buffalo, and Camp Kawagama in Ontario.
The papers of Rabbi Samuel Porrath (1908-1989) document his personal and professional activities in Buffalo and Niagara Falls, New York.
Congregational papers documenting the religious, historic and cultural life of Temple Beth El from its beginnings in 1847 until 2006 just prior to merger with Shaarey Zedek to form Temple Beth Tzedek in 2008.
Organizational and personal papers documenting aspects of Jewish War Veterans, Post 25 and the role of Herman Weinstein. Materials include minutes, newsletters, programs, financial statements, clippings, photographs and material culture.
Personal papers documenting aspects of activism in Buffalo and Niagara Falls. Material includes minutes, newsletters, programs, photographs, speeches, research notes, testimonies and newspaper clippings relating to environmental issues, education, and Israel Advocacy.