Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
- First Editions -- Collectors and collecting -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Archives 2
- Private libraries -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Rare books -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Archives 2
- Book catalogs 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Metallurgical laboratories -- New York (State) -- Niagara Falls 1
- Metallurgy -- Patents 1
- Metallurgy -- United States -- History 1
- Photographs 1
- Publications 1 + ∧ less
Joseph H. Brennan papers
Collection — Box: 1, Oversize-folder: 2+
Collection contains memorabilia of Joseph H. Brennan who was Chief Metallurgist, Union Carbide Company, including clippings, photographs, list of patents, and printed catalog of his collection of early editions of "metallurgical, geological, and chemical interest" which he donated to the Libraries at the State University of New York at Buffalo circa 1962.
Thomas B. Lockwood Antiquarian Book Catalog collection
Collection — Box: 1-115
Antiquarian book catalogs collected by Thomas B. Lockwood and the University Libraries, University at Buffalo, State University of New York.
Dates: circa 1910-1975
Thomas B. Lockwood Book Collecting records
Notebooks and card file maintained by Thomas B. Lockwood.
Dates: circa 1910-1935