Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
- Names: State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Law (1989- ) X
- Academic freedom 1
- Correspondence 1
- Criminal justice, Administration of 1
- Criminology 1
- Discrimination in employment -- Law and legislation 1
- University Archives 3
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Faculty of Law and Jurisprudence 2
- Fleming, Robert B. 1
- Greiner, William R. 1
- Hyman, Jacob D. 1
- Licence, June E. 1
- Mix, Marjorie C. 1
- Schwartz, Richard D. 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. American Studies Department 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Office of the President 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Law (1962-1967) 1
- University of Buffalo. School of Law 1 + ∧ less
Collection contains records and correspondence of the Graduate Group on Justice and Democracy at the State University of New York at Buffalo whose purpose was to foster interdisciplinary perspectives on criminal and civil justice.
Papers of Jacob Hyman as member of various UB and Buffalo committees including Committee on Revision of Buffalo City Charter, Community Welfare Council, and Fact-finding Board. Collection includes documents regarding wage negotiations of Buffalo police; Black Muslim litigation; development of Buffalo Affirmative Action Plan for Amherst Campus Construction; and University governance.
Collection includes materials regarding the Law School Faculty's resolution in September 1988 on non-discrimination, particularly regarding recruitment and the resulting ban of military and government recruiters who were believed to discriminate in the areas of sexual orientation, age and disabilities, and a resolution passed in October 1987 on intellectual freedom, intolerance and harassment.
Administrative files kept by the Law School's Deans and Associate Deans mostly between 1967-1975 along with some older financial files beginning in 1922. Some incomplete faculty meeting minutes from 1977 to 1991 are included.