Showing Collections: 1 - 11 of 11
- Clippings (information artifacts) 5
- Student movements -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 5
- Student strikes -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 5
- Academic freedom -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 4
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Draft registers -- United States 4
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Protest movements -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 4
- Campus violence -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 3
- Correspondence 3
- Fliers (printed matter) 3
- Student movements -- New York (State) -- History -- Buffalo -- 20th century -- Sources 3
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Public opinion -- United States 3
- Banners 2
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Politics and government 2
- Buttons (information artifacts) 2
- College students -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Political activity 2
- Flags 2
- Leaflets (printed works) 2
- Pamphlets 2
- Peace movements -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2 + ∧ less
- University Archives 10
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 9
- Krehbiel, Paul 2
- Abele, John 1
- Alhakk, Yusef 1
- Austin, Jim 1
- Black Panther Party 1
- Blank, Donald S. 1
- Buffalo anti-imperialist newsletter 1
- Buffalo red star 1
- Buffalo workers voice 1
- Bunch, Bob 1
- Carter, Rubin, 1937-2014 1
- Cook, Roger 1
- Davis, Madeline D., 1940-2021 1
- DuBois, Ellen Carol 1
- Dunn, Charles J. (Charles James) 1
- Edens, John A. 1
- Environmental Issues in Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1 + ∧ less
A collection of local and national news sources related to labor, anti-war, student unrest, and free speech issues spanning the years 1969-1992. Publications were collected by Richard Lipsitz, Jr., president of the Western New York Area Labor Federation.
This collection contains materials related to campus unrest at the University at Buffalo, 1965-1990. Included are materials regarding the "Faculty 45," and artifacts such as buttons, strike flags, banners, a tear gas canister, and a recording of the "Hayes Hall Blues," a song about the "Faculty 45."
Clippings from newspapers in the Buffalo, N.Y. area reporting on campus unrest at the State University of New York at Buffalo between 1964 and 1975.
An open collection of donated materials and recollections relating to the period of campus unrest at the University at Buffalo (1969-1971).
Collection includes Haynie's correspondence, teaching files, publications, and information on political, social, and environmental activism.
Collection of materials from Elizabeth Lapovsky Kennedy, professor of Women's Studies. Includes her teachings, publications, political activism, resource material, and her work in the UB Women's Studies and American Studies departments.
Papers of student activist Paul Krehbiel, concerning his involvement in and exposure to the Student unrest of the late 1960s-1970 at the University at Buffalo. The bulk of the material is dated from circa 1968-1970, except Krehbiel’s later organizational interests, which dates from 2000.
The papers of Elwin H. Powell (1925-2001), activist and sociology professor at the University at Buffalo. Collection includes extensive research and writings concerning political events in the UB and Buffalo communities.
Collection contains material Richard Siggelkow kept while researching for his book, Dissent and Disruption: A University Under Siege, Buffalo, N.Y.: Prometheus Books, 1991. Also included are personal correspondence, essays, and clippings regarding his role as Dean of Students later Vice President for Student Affairs.
Copies of UB Today article on campus unrest at the State University of New York at Buffalo in 1970 and artifacts and written recollections provided by alumni who were students at the university during the period of unrest.
Flags used in various University at Buffalo events. Collection also contains flags used by alumni of the University at Buffalo during important events such as the flight of the Space Shuttle Atlantis and during the recovery of Ground Zero.