Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
- Student movements -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 5
- Academic freedom -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Politics and government 2
- Campus violence -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- College students -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Political activity 2
- Correspondence 2
- Pamphlets 2
- Peace movements -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Posters 2
- Student strikes -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Student unions -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Students -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Political activity 2
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Draft registers -- United States 2
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Protest movements -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Vietnam War, 1961-1975 -- Public opinion -- United States 2
- African Americans -- Crimes against 1
- Anarchism 1
- Announcements 1
- Anomy 1 + ∧ less
- Campus Unrest at the University at Buffalo Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 5
- University Archives 5
- Abele, John 1
- Alhakk, Yusef 1
- Austin, Jim 1
- Black Panther Party 1
- Blank, Donald S. 1
- Buffalo anti-imperialist newsletter 1
- Buffalo red star 1
- Buffalo workers voice 1
- Bunch, Bob 1
- Carter, Rubin, 1937-2014 1
- Cook, Roger 1
- Davis, Madeline D., 1940-2021 1
- DuBois, Ellen Carol 1
- Dunn, Charles J. (Charles James) 1
- Edens, John A. 1
- Environmental Issues in Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- Giddings, Franklin Henry 1 + ∧ less
A collection of local and national news sources related to labor, anti-war, student unrest, and free speech issues spanning the years 1969-1992. Publications were collected by Richard Lipsitz, Jr., president of the Western New York Area Labor Federation.
An open collection of donated materials and recollections relating to the period of campus unrest at the University at Buffalo (1969-1971).
Collection includes Haynie's correspondence, teaching files, publications, and information on political, social, and environmental activism.
Collection of materials from Elizabeth Lapovsky Kennedy, professor of Women's Studies. Includes her teachings, publications, political activism, resource material, and her work in the UB Women's Studies and American Studies departments.
The papers of Elwin H. Powell (1925-2001), activist and sociology professor at the University at Buffalo. Collection includes extensive research and writings concerning political events in the UB and Buffalo communities.
Copies of UB Today article on campus unrest at the State University of New York at Buffalo in 1970 and artifacts and written recollections provided by alumni who were students at the university during the period of unrest.