Showing Collections: 1 - 15 of 15
- Clippings (information artifacts) 8
- Correspondence 7
- Minutes (administrative records) 6
- Administrative reports 3
- Brochures 3
- Color photographs 3
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 3
- Administrative records 2
- Black-and-white photographs 2
- Bylaws (administrative records) 2
- Constitutions 2
- Jewish archives -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region 2
- Jewish archives -- New York (State), Western 2
- Judaism -- United States -- History 2
- Memorandums 2
- Photographs 2
- Reports 2
- Rosters 2
- Scrapbooks 2 + ∧ less
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 4
- Jewish Buffalo Archives Project 4
- National Organization for Women. New York State 2
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Information and Library Studies 2
- Women's History in Buffalo and Western New York Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 2
- AUTOCAT (Electronic discussion groups) 1
- American Library Association 1
- Anglo-American cataloging rules (North American text) 1
- Anglo-American cataloguing rules 1
- Association for Library Collections & Technical Services 1
- Association of Research Libraries 1
- Bobinski, George S. (George Sylvan) 1
- Bozer, Joan, 1928-2023 1
- Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra 1
- Buffalo Studies Group 1
- Buffalo anti-imperialist newsletter 1
- Buffalo red star 1
- Buffalo workers voice 1 + ∧ less
A collection of local and national news sources related to labor, anti-war, student unrest, and free speech issues spanning the years 1969-1992. Publications were collected by Richard Lipsitz, Jr., president of the Western New York Area Labor Federation.
Records of the Buffalo Studies Group including correspondence, mailing lists, membership forms, bibliographies, and other documents.
The Bureau of Jewish Education of Greater Buffalo records consist primarily of records documenting the activities of the Bureau, a non-profit community-based educational institution.
Records of the Faculty Club of the University at Buffalo and its successor the Campus Club of the University at Buffalo.
The records of the Niagara Falls chapter of Hadassah, the Women’s Zionist Organization of America, document both organizational and individual activities.
The records of Hillel of Buffalo, the center of Jewish life on campus, documents organizational, religious, and cultural activities of students in the greater Buffalo area.
Papers document technical services librarian Judith Hopkins' university studies and career from 1956 to 2004. The collection includes research and writings, committee materials, manuals written by Judith Hopkins, and materials related to her time at the Ohio College Library Center, now called the Online Computer Library Center (OCLC).
The collection of Jewish Community Center (JCC) of Greater Buffalo and Summer Camps Records contains a wide range of material, dominated by photographs and program-related materials for the JCC, Camp Lakeland and Camp Centerland. Also, contains correspondence, reports, publications, newsletters, and handwritten documents. An additional three other collections are included: annual Jewish community book fair records; Jewish Film Festival and Jewish Repertory Theatre records.
Personal and professional papers of former Erie County Legislator Joan Bozer. Includes papers from various projects Bozer worked on throughout her career.
Includes minutes, rosters, reports, newsletters, and other materials of the Early Childhood Education Council of Western New York (ECEC) and the New York State Association for Nursery Education (NYSANE).
The papers of the Buffalo chapter of the National Organization for Women (NOW) from 1973-1986. The files include clippings, leaflets and serials on subjects of concern to the Buffalo Chapter, such as local politics, Equal Rights Amendment, reproductive rights, and domestic violence. Records were kept in part by NOW Chapter Presidents Paulette Hammond, Mary Jo Egner, and Linda Cleveland.
Collected by Dean George Bobinski, the records reflect the administrative history of the School of Information and Library Studies at the University at Buffalo.
Collection consists of materials from the Student Association of the State University of New York.