Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
- Universities and colleges -- Administration 3
- College presidents -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 2
- Reprints 2
- Appointment books 1
- Clippings (information artifacts) 1
- Commencement ceremonies 1
- Correspondence 1
- Diagrams 1
- Interviews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Memorabilia 1
- Photographs 1
- Research notes 1
- Speeches 1
- Speeches (documents) 1 + ∧ less
14 volumes of University at Buffalo President Robert L. Ketter's appointment books. Ketter was President from 1970-1982.
Papers include memos, correspondence, reprints, research notes, course materials, diagrams, photos, clippings and objects related to Robert L. Ketter's career especially at the State University of New York at Buffalo.
File of speeches, remarks, introductions and other public statements delivered by State University of New York at Buffalo President Robert L. Ketter, 1970-1982. In addition to drafts of speeches, the file also includes background information, comments and suggestions of the speeches by members of the University administration. Ketter was President from 1970-1982.