Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
- Brochures 2
- Correspondence 2
- Jewish archives -- New York (State), Western 2
- Jews -- New York (State), Western -- Archives 2
- Judaism -- United States -- History 2
- Newsletters 2
- Administrative records 1
- Administrative reports 1
- Black-and-white photographs 1
- Color photographs 1
- Color slides 1
- Jewish camps -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Jewish community centers -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Jewish youth -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region 1
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Drama 1
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Social life and customs 1
- Older Jews -- Social service -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1 + ∧ less
Records of the American Jewish Committee - Buffalo/Niagara Chapter primarily from its final 20 years of operation documenting interfaith and Jewish heritage programming and community awards.
The records of the Niagara Falls chapter of Hadassah, the Women’s Zionist Organization of America, document both organizational and individual activities.
The collection of Jewish Community Center (JCC) of Greater Buffalo and Summer Camps Records contains a wide range of material, dominated by photographs and program-related materials for the JCC, Camp Lakeland and Camp Centerland. Also, contains correspondence, reports, publications, newsletters, and handwritten documents. An additional three other collections are included: annual Jewish community book fair records; Jewish Film Festival and Jewish Repertory Theatre records.