Showing Collections: 1 - 9 of 9
- Clippings (information artifacts) 5
- Correspondence 4
- Appointment books 3
- Books 3
- Photographs 3
- Black-and-white photographs 2
- Diaries 2
- Reports 2
- Scrapbooks 2
- Speeches (documents) 2
- Women in the theater -- New York (State) -- New York -- History -- 20th Century 2
- Address books 1
- Albums (books) 1
- Art and society 1
- Audiotapes 1
- Autograph albums 1
- Autographs (manuscripts) 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Politics and government 1
- Child development -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1
- Child welfare -- New York (State) -- Buffalo 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 7
- Cornell, Katharine, 1893-1974 2
- Albrecht, Evelyn 1
- Albrecht, Milton C. 1
- Association for Childhood Education (U.S.) 1
- Association for Childhood Education (U.S.). Buffalo Chapter 1
- Buffalo Free Kindergarten Association 1
- Buffalo Kindergarten Union 1
- Cantor, Nathaniel 1
- Church, Alonzo 1
- Colwell, Deborah Cornell 1
- Corcoran, John 1
- Ketter, Robert L., 1928-1989 1
- Lockwood family 1
- Lockwood, Daniel N. 1
- Lockwood, Thomas B. 1
- New York State Childhood Education Association 1
- New York State Council for Early Education 1
- Pagnotta, G. Thomas 1 + ∧ less
The papers of Milton C. Albrecht, Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences, 1958-1965, include notebooks, appointment books, faculty reprints, memorabilia and audio recordings.
Working files and transcripts of interviews from the Biography of a Class research study.
Collection contains photographs and an album of announcements and photocopies of congratulatory letters from the awarding of the honorary degree of Doctor of Science to noted mathematician and philosopher Alonzo Church by the State University of New York at Buffalo and the Symposium held in his honor at the University in 1990.
The Deborah Cornell Colwell collection on Katharine Cornell contains items related to Katharine Cornell’s career and legacy, including newspaper clippings, photos, and a book.
The G. Thomas Pagnotta collection on Katharine Cornell contains items related to Katharine Cornell’s career and legacy, including playbills, clippings, photographs, and audiovisual materials.
14 volumes of University at Buffalo President Robert L. Ketter's appointment books. Ketter was President from 1970-1982.
The collection contains letters, photographs and clippings, pertaining to the dedication of Lockwood Memorial Library and the production of a catalog for the occasion. The collection also includes Lockwood family memorabilia consisting of scrapbooks, diaries, guestbooks, correspondence, photographs, programs and menus.
This collection contains writings and speeches; newspaper clippings; and pamphlets, programs and other printed material concerning political and civic groups, covering such topics as women's suffrage, women workers, women as jurors and city and state politics. Of particular interest to the study of the woman suffrage movement in Buffalo are membership lists of the Woman Workers Suffrage League (ca. 1908) and from the Buffalo Political Equality League (ca. 1905).