Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
- Names: Martin, Darwin R. (Darwin Reidpath) X
- Black-and-white photographs 1
- Blueprints (reprographic copies) 1
- Buffalo (N.Y.) -- Buildings, structures, etc. 1
- Correspondence 1
- Darwin D. Martin House (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Diaries 1
- Larkin Building (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Ledgers (account books) 1
- Oral histories (document genres) 1 + ∧ less
- Graycliff (Derby, N.Y.) 3
- Darwin D. Martin House (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Foster, Dorothy Martin 2
- University Archives 2
- Aronoff, Jason 1
- Burke, Mary E. Lawson (Mary Elizabeth Lawson) 1
- Densmore, Christopher 1
- Finnegan, Marchand M. 1
- Gorman, Ruth Tauriello 1
- Greenwood, Susan M. 1
- Hubbard, Elbert 1
- Jacobsen, Evelyn Heath 1
- Ketter, Robert L., 1928-1989 1
- Lang, O.S. 1
- Larkin Co. 1
- Larkin Soap Company 1 + ∧ less
Architectural and landscape plans for the Darwin D. Martin House and Graycliff, the summer home of the Darwin D. Martin family which were designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
Construction photographs for Graycliff, the summer home of the Darwin D. Martin family which was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
Papers, circa 1878 to 1935, of Darwin D. Martin (1865-1935) of Buffalo, New York, an official of the Larkin Company and an early client of Frank Lloyd Wright.
Oral history interviews with persons associated with the Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York, and other buildings designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.