Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
- Names: Love Canal Area Revitalization Agency X
- Chemical plants -- Waste disposal -- Environmental aspects -- New York (State) -- Niagara Falls 2
- Hazardous waste sites -- Health aspects -- New York (State) -- Niagara Falls 2
- Housing and health -- New York (State) -- Niagara Falls 2
- Minutes (administrative records) 2
- Newsletters 2
- Reports 2
- Correspondence 1
- Dioxins 1
- Hazardous substances -- Environmental aspects 1
- Hazardous waste site remediation 1
- Hazardous waste treatment facilities 1
- Love Canal Chemical Waste Landfill (Niagara Falls, N.Y.) 1
- New York (State) -- Chemical plants -- Waste disposal 1
- Tetrachlorodibenzodioxin 1 less ...
Collection — Box: 1-195, 196+-197+, 198-202, MC 4.12
Overview The records of the Ecumenical Task Force of the Niagara Frontier (ETF) document the organizing of a unified grassroots response to Love Canal, one of the nation's most significant environmental disasters. Records include administrative documents, correspondence, subject files, extensive resource libraries, habitability/environmental studies, litigation, and documentation on other local toxic waste sites.
Collection — Box: 1-12
Overview Materials collected by Dr. Adeline Gordon Levine, Department of Sociology, State University of New York at Buffalo, for her research on Love Canal; specifically research on the environmental studies of the area later published in her monograph.