Showing Collections: 1 - 5 of 5
- Correspondence 4
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Religion 4
- Judaism -- United States -- History 4
- Photographs 4
- Ephemera 3
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 3
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 3
- Minutes (administrative records) 3
- Programs (documents) 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Certificates 2
- Invitations 2
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Social life and customs 2
- Research notes 2
- Agendas (administrative records) 1
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 1 + ∧ less
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 3
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 2
- Back, Toby 1
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- Eisen, William 1
- Goldman, Catherine 1
- Hadassah (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Haven-Buffalo Jewish Club 1933 (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Holocaust Resource Center of Buffalo 1
- Jewish Liberal Arts Club 1
- Jewish War Veterans of the United States of America. Post 209. (Jackson Heights-Elmhurst, N.Y.) 1
- Jewish War Veterans of the United States of America. Post 25. (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Kent, Edward 1
- Literman, Ruben 1
- Newberg, Rich 1
- Post, Anna 1
- Prager, Walter 1 + ∧ less
Papers documenting aspects of the work of the Holocaust Resource Center, and predecessor committees associated with the Jewish Federation. An additional series documents refugee aid, and the Haven-Buffalo Jewish Club 1933, a German-Jewish Refugee social club formed in 1933.
Scrapbooks documenting aspects of the work of the Jewish Liberal Arts Club, a Jewish social and philanthropic women's club.
Personal papers documenting the volunteer activities of Maurice Sands within two Jewish veterans organizations in Buffalo and Queens, NY. Includes newspaper clippings, newsletters, flyers, research and authored articles relating to Jewish War Veterans. Also contains information relating to membership of the Forum Club, a Jewish Men’s Club.
Organizational papers documenting the religious and community activities of Temple Beth Zion synagogue. Includes photographs, ledgers, scrapbooks, correspondence, newspaper clippings, newsletters, flyers, certificates, architectural drawings and special format or oversize materials dating from 1864 to 2008. Includes materials created by auxiliaries, religious school, leadership, administration and clergy.
Personal papers documenting aspects of activism in Buffalo and Niagara Falls. Material includes minutes, newsletters, programs, photographs, speeches, research notes, testimonies and newspaper clippings relating to environmental issues, education, and Israel Advocacy.