Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 5
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 5
- Pamphlets 5
- Photographs 5
- Clippings (information artifacts) 4
- Correspondence 4
- Ephemera 4
- Fliers (printed matter) 4
- Programs (documents) 4
- Minutes (administrative records) 3
- Scrapbooks 3
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Social life and customs 2
- Posters 2
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 1
- Awards 1
- Ballots 1
- Blueprints (reprographic copies) 1 + ∧ less
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 2
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 2
- Omega Kappa Zeta 2
- Polakov, Harold 2
- Temple Beth El (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- B'nai B'rith Girls 1
- Buffalo Jewish Review 1
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 1
- Bureau of Jewish Education (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Dannecker, Don 1
- Foundation for Jewish Philanthropies (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Goldman, Catherine 1
- Hebrew Benevolent Loan Association (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Jewish War Veterans. Buffalo Frontier Post 25 1
- Kent, Edward 1
- Korus, Samuel 1
- Luskin, Samuel 1
- Polakov, Sylvia 1 + ∧ less
Organizational papers documenting aspects of the work and history of the Hebrew Benevolent Loan Association originally known as Gemilut Chasidim [Acts of Loving Kindness] and its work in the development of the Buffalo Jewish community through interest free loans.
Personal photographs and scrapbook of a Jewish Youth group, Omega Kappa Zeta, and photographs relating to the youth of Samuel Korus in Buffalo, NY.
Personal photographs and clothing documenting Jewish youth groups (Omega Kappa Zeta and B'nai B'rith Youth Organization) in Buffalo, NY.
Congregational papers documenting the religious, historic and cultural life of Temple Beth El from its beginnings in 1847 until 2006 just prior to merger with Shaarey Zedek to form Temple Beth Tzedek in 2008.
Organizational papers documenting the religious and community activities of Temple Beth Zion synagogue. Includes photographs, ledgers, scrapbooks, correspondence, newspaper clippings, newsletters, flyers, certificates, architectural drawings and special format or oversize materials dating from 1864 to 2008. Includes materials created by auxiliaries, religious school, leadership, administration and clergy.
Organizational and personal papers documenting aspects of Jewish War Veterans, Post 25 and the role of Herman Weinstein. Materials include minutes, newsletters, programs, financial statements, clippings, photographs and material culture.