Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 1
- Blueprints (reprographic copies) 1
- Color photographs 1
- Correspondence 1
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) 2
- Darwin D. Martin House (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- University Archives 2
- Bero Associates Architects (Rochester, N.Y.) 1
- Foster, Dorothy Martin 1
- Graycliff Conservancy 1
- Lang, O.S. 1
- Larkin Co. 1
- Larkin Soap Company 1
- Martin, Darwin R. (Darwin Reidpath) 1
- Martin, Isabelle R. (Isabelle Reidpath) 1
- Martin, William E. 1 + ∧ less
Architectural and landscape plans for the Darwin D. Martin House and Graycliff, the summer home of the Darwin D. Martin family which were designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
Collection includes the official records of the Conservancy, an historic structure report prepared for the Conservancy, and Graycliff-related historical artifacts and documents collected by the Conservancy.
Correspondence between Darwin D. Martin of Buffalo, New York and architect Frank Lloyd Wright, concerning the Wright designed homes for the Martin family.