Showing Collections: 1 - 6 of 6
- Names: Cornell, Katharine, 1893-1974 X
- Women in the theater -- New York (State) -- New York -- History -- 20th Century 5
- Black-and-white photographs 3
- Books 3
- Clippings (information artifacts) 3
- Theater -- 20th Century 3
- Audiotapes 2
- Playbills 2
- Theater -- United States -- 20th century 2
- Acting -- American Theater 1
- DVDs 1
- Invitations 1
- Letters (correspondence) 1
- Long-playing records 1
- Posters 1
- Theater -- United States 1
- VHS (TM) 1
- Videocassettes 1
- card cases 1 + ∧ less
- University Archives 5
- State University of New York at Buffalo 2
- Colwell, Deborah Cornell 1
- Dribben, Elizabeth 1
- Pagnotta, G. Thomas 1
Calling card case likely owned by Katharine Cornell.
The Deborah Cornell Colwell collection on Katharine Cornell contains items related to Katharine Cornell’s career and legacy, including newspaper clippings, photos, and a book.
The Elizabeth Dribben collection on Katharine Cornell contains papers and physical ephemera associated with Cornell’s career and life, and Dribben’s production of the documentary “Katharine Cornell: A Lady of the Theater.”
The G. Thomas Pagnotta collection on Katharine Cornell contains items related to Katharine Cornell’s career and legacy, including playbills, clippings, photographs, and audiovisual materials.
This collection contains posters, DVDs, and videos from performances at the Katharine Cornell and Sidney B. Pfeifer Theatres.