Showing Collections: 1 - 12 of 12
- Judaism -- United States -- History 9
- Photographs 9
- Correspondence 8
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region -- Archives 8
- Minutes (administrative records) 8
- Clippings (information artifacts) 7
- Fliers (printed matter) 6
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Religion 6
- Pamphlets 6
- Scrapbooks 6
- Programs (documents) 5
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Western New York Region -- Social life and customs 4
- Administrative records 3
- Bylaws (administrative records) 3
- Ephemera 3
- Jewish archives -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Region 3
- Jewish archives -- New York (State), Western 3
- Jews -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Archives 3
- Newsletters 3
- Reports 3 + ∧ less
- Jewish Federation of Greater Buffalo 4
- State University of New York at Buffalo 3
- Hillel (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Jewish Community Center of Greater Buffalo 2
- Jewish Federation of Niagara Falls 2
- Kadimah School (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Alexander, Joan 1
- Amherst Synagogue (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Back, Toby 1
- Brown, Florette 1
- Buffalo Board of Rabbis 1
- Butin, Phyllis Steinhart 1
- B’nai B’rith Hillel Foundations 1
- B’nai B’rith. Anti-defamation League 1
- Camp Lakeland (Franklinville, N.Y.) 1
- Congregation Havurah (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Congregation Kehilat Shalom (Amherst, NY) 1 + ∧ less
The Bureau of Jewish Education of Greater Buffalo records consist primarily of records documenting the activities of the Bureau, a non-profit community-based educational institution.
Arnold and Ruth Fernandez papers, document Temple Beth Zion’s Brotherhood’s and Sisterhood’s administrative and its members’ synagogue activities.
The records of the Niagara Falls chapter of Hadassah, the Women’s Zionist Organization of America, document both organizational and individual activities.
These are the personal papers documenting a segment of the life of local communal leader, Ralph L. Halpern. materials include speeches, and other material relating to his volunteer service in the Jewish community.
The records of Hillel of Buffalo, the center of Jewish life on campus, documents organizational, religious, and cultural activities of students in the greater Buffalo area.
Papers documenting aspects of the work of the Holocaust Resource Center, and predecessor committees associated with the Jewish Federation. An additional series documents refugee aid, and the Haven-Buffalo Jewish Club 1933, a German-Jewish Refugee social club formed in 1933.
Papers documenting aspects of the Jewish community in Buffalo and Niagara Falls through family and organizational donations.
Records of the Jewish Federation and, because of the Federation's encompassing nature, the some records from affiliated and supported institutions. Local case files on Soviet Jewish immigration created by Jewish Family Service are included. The collection includes a file of the Jewish Federation's newsletter, Federation News.
The Jewish Federation of Niagara Falls administrative records including minutes, committee reports, publications, correspondence, yearbooks, scrapbooks, and photographs. Records of the Rosa Coplon Home are also included.
The Kadimah School of Buffalo Records describe the governance and activities of the school between 1959 and 2010 as well as pre-opening materials from 1958. The bulk of the material dates from between 1957 to 1989. The collection contains minutes and administrative papers, budgets, student and faculty related materials, publications and publicity materials.
Records documenting activities of the Buffalo Board of Rabbis. Includes minutes, correspondence, newspaper clippings and policy documents relating to the activities within the Jewish community, broader Buffalo community. It also contains materials that deal with issues relating to Jewish life within the University at Buffalo.
Congregational papers documenting the religious, historic and cultural life of Temple Beth El from its beginnings in 1847 until 2006 just prior to merger with Shaarey Zedek to form Temple Beth Tzedek in 2008.