Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
- Blueprints (reprographic copies) 2
- Architectural drawings (visual works) 1
- Correspondence 1
- Darwin D. Martin House (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Larkin Building (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- Office buildings -- New York (State) 1 + ∧ less
- Martin, D.D. (Darwin D.) 3
- University Archives 3
- Darwin D. Martin House (Buffalo, N.Y.) 2
- Graycliff (Derby, N.Y.) 2
- Larkin Co. 2
- Foster, Dorothy Martin 1
- Historic American Buildings Survey 1
- Lang, O.S. 1
- Larkin Soap Company 1
- Martin, Darwin R. (Darwin Reidpath) 1
- Martin, William E. 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo 1 + ∧ less
Architectural and landscape plans for the Darwin D. Martin House and Graycliff, the summer home of the Darwin D. Martin family which were designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
Historic American Building survey drawings, Frank Lloyd Wright's Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York
Collection contains architectural drawings from the Historic American Buildings Survey of the Darwin D. Martin House, Buffalo, New York, designed by Frank Lloyd Wright and built in 1904.
Architectural plans for the Larkin Company's administration building which was designed by Frank Lloyd Wright.
Correspondence between Darwin D. Martin of Buffalo, New York and architect Frank Lloyd Wright, concerning the Wright designed homes for the Martin family.