Showing Collections: 1 - 3 of 3
- Names: Attica Correctional Facility X
- Prison riots -- New York (State) -- Attica 2
- Conferences 1
- Printed ephemera 1
- Prisoners -- Education -- New York (State) 1
- Prisons 1
- Works of art 1 + ∧ less
- Auburn Correctional Facility 1
- Baldy Center for Law and Social Policy (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1
- New York (State). Department of Correction. Division of Education 1
- Simon, Marc C. 1
- State University of New York at Buffalo. American Studies Department 1
A collection of ephemeral publications related to the uprising at the Attica Correctional Institution in Attica, New York on September 9, 1971, and the state's response.
Artwork by incarcerated people at Monroe County Jail and 40 Years After the Attica Uprising: Looking Back, Moving Forward conference displays
This collection contains artwork by people incarcerated at the Monroe County Jail, as well as display boards from the 40 Years After the Attica Uprising: Looking Back, Moving Forward conference.
This collection contains the administrative records of the Department of American Studies' Prison Program. The Department of American Studies offered a Master of Arts degree program to incarcerated men at existed Auburn Correctional Facility and Wende Correctional Facility between 1980 and 1989.