Showing Collections: 1 - 4 of 4
- American poetry -- 20th century 2
- Poetry -- Women authors 2
- Poets, American--20th century 2
- Authors and publishers 1
- Poets, American--20th century--Correspondence 1
- Poets, English--20th century 1 + ∧ less
- Moore, Marianne, 1887-1972 2
- Abercrombie, Lascelles, 1881-1938 1
- Ackland, Valentine, 1906-1968 1
- Aldington, Richard, 1892-1962 1
- Banta, Melissa, 1925-2011 1
- Bertholf, Robert J., 1940-2016 1
- Bogan, Louise, 1897-1970 1
- Bridges, Robert, 1844-1930 1
- Broch, Hermann, 1886-1951 1
- Bryher, 1894-1983 1
- Connolly, Thomas Edmund, 1918-2002 1
- Corman, Cid 1
- Eliot, T. S. (Thomas Stearns), 1888-1965 1
- Gay, Karl 1
- Latona, Robert 1
- Laughlin, James 1
- Middleton, Richard, 1882-1911 1
- Raine, Kathleen 1 + ∧ less
The Contemporary Manuscripts Collection contains a total of thousands of pages of manuscripts and/or correspondence from hundreds of poets and writers such as Lascelles Abercrombie, W. H. Auden, David Gascoyne, Elizabeth Jennings, Hugh MacDiarmid, Thomas Merton, Charlotte Mew, Ezra Pound, Alastair Reid, Peter Russell, Winfield Townley Scott, Genevieve Taggard, Ruthven Todd, Henry Treece, and Louis Zukofsky.
The James Laughlin Collection contains typescripts and autograph manuscripts, many with corrections, for approximately 835 poems; and 39 letters from Laughlin to individuals such as Charles D. Abbott, Peter Russell, and Robert Bertholf.
The Ruthven Todd collection consists of papers produced between 1938 and 1986. The collection contains handwritten and typed manuscripts, correspondence, and artwork.
The Jean Starr Untermeyer collection contains over 3,000 letters to Jean Starr Untermeyer and in some cases to Louis Untermeyer from a list of distinguished people; Jean Starr Untermeyer's letters; Louis Untermeyer's letters; various manuscripts for individual poems and prose works by Jean Starr Untermeyer and Louis Untermeyer; typescripts; various auxiliary manuscripts by other authors; photographs; and miscellaneous peripheral items.