Stuart R. Lavin Four Zoas collection
Materials related to Stuart R. Lavin and the journal The Four Zoas. Stuart Lavin is a poet who has published poetry anthologies since 1967 and was the editor for The Four Zoas journal. The collection includes correspondence, poetry drafts, newspaper articles, photos, and other related materials.
- circa 1945-1994
- Majority of material found within 1967-1994
Language of Materials
Collection material in English.
Copyright of papers in the collection may be held by their authors, or the authors' heirs or assigns. Researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the Poetry Collection before requesting photocopies and/or publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Once permission is obtained, most papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
19.2 Linear Feet (14 clamshell manuscript boxes, 1 map-case folder, 5 legal manuscript boxes, 2 letter manuscript boxes, 1 oversize box)
0.001 Gigabytes (one unprocessed 3.5" floppy disk)
- American poetry -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- American poetry -- 20th century -- Periodicals Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Journals (periodicals) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Letters (correspondence) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Poetry -- Periodicals Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Poetry -- Publishing Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Finding aid for the Stuart R. Lavin Four Zoas collection
- In Progress
- Finding aid prepared by Marie Elia and Matthew Gadziala
- Description rules
- Finding Aid Prepared Using Local Best Practices
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Language of description note
- Finding aid written in English.