Frontier Press Collection
The Frontier Press Collection includes publications, manuscripts, galleys, proofs, designs, artwork, and correspondence relating to Harvey Brown's Niagara Frontier Review and Frontier Press. Notable items include letters and manuscripts from Ed Dorn, Charles Olson, John Wieners, and Stan Brakhage, plus Scrapbook, an unpublished assemblage of photographs and text once proposed as a Frontier Press publication; and various photographs and art.
Language of Materials
10.25 Linear Feet (41 boxes)
- American poetry -- 20th century -- Periodicals Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Western New York Collection of Small Presses and Cultural Institutions (State University of New York at Buffalo)
- Finding Aid for the Frontier Press Collection PCMS-0016
- Finding aid prepared by James Maynard and revised by Marie Elia.
- Description rules
- Finding Aid Prepared Using Local Best Practices
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note