Skip to Content

Oversize-box 1

 Container

Contains 1 Collection or Record:

Temple Beth El, 1847-2000, Exhibit Panels, 2002

 File — Oversize-box: 1, Folder: 1
Identifier: A
Scope and Contents A series of eight panels tracing the various locations of Temple Beth El from temporary residence in the Hoyt building to the Pearl Street building in 1850, to the Elm Street building 1973, to the Richmond Avenue building 1910, to the Eggert Road building in 1966. These are held together as a set with archival cotton and label.