Scope and Contents
Contains print and PDF copies of Health Impact, the official publication of the University at Buffalo School of Public Health and Health Professions.
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Public Health and Health Professions (Organization)
Terms of Access and Use
Health Impact, 2006- is open to researchers.
Copyright is held by The State University of New York at Buffalo, University Archives. Copyright in other papers in the collection may be held by their authors, or the authors' heirs or assigns. Researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the University Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Most papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
The School of Public Health and Health Professions' official publication was originally released under the title, Impact. The magazine's title changed to Health Impact in Fall 2013.
0.5 Linear Feet (1 manuscript box)
0.596 Gigabytes (25 files)
Language of Materials
Health Impact, 2006- contains published issues of Health Impact, the official publication of the University at Buffalo School of Public Health and Health Professions.
Health Impact, 2006- is arranged chronologically by publication date.
The digital files were collected by Archives staff via internet download. Print editions were either obtained by Archives staff or sent to the Archives by the School of Public Health and Health Professions.
Accruals and Additions
Materials are added to this collection as new issues are released.
Processed by University Archives staff; finding aid encoded by Grace Trimper, February 2019.
This collection was processed in accordance with the University Archives processing guidelines/policies. For more information, see https://research.lib.buffalo.edu/digitalpreservation/processing
- Journals (periodicals) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- PDF Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Public health Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Public Health and Health Professions
- Finding Aid for Health Impact
- Finding aid prepared by Grace Trimper
- 21 February 2019
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note