Department of Modern Languages and Literatures Records
Collection — Multiple Containers
Personnel and subject files from the Department of Modern Languages and Literatures.
- Majority of material found within 1969-1985
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Department of Modern Languages and Literatures (Organization)
Terms of Access and Use
The personnel files in this collection are restricted. The subject files are open for research.
Copyright is held by The State University of New York at Buffalo, University Archives. Copyright in other papers in the collection may be held by their authors, or the authors' heirs or assigns. Researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the University Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Most papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
3.75 Linear Feet (3 cartons )
The personnel files and subject files are arranged alphabetically.
This collection was deposited in the University Archives in 1988.
Accruals and Additions
No further accruals are expected.
Processed by University Archives Staff, October 2007; finding aid encoded by Grace Trimper, February 2019.
- University Archives (Repository, Organization)
- Finding Aid for the Department of Modern Languages and Literatures records
- Finding aid prepared by University Archives Staff
- October 2007
- Description rules
- Language of description