Athletics Fencing Philip B. Wels "block B" fencing sweater
Philip B. Wels' blue wool sweater with a white "B" letter on front; three white stripes on the left sleeve.
- circa 1936-1937
- University Archives (Organization)
Terms of Access and Use
The Athletics Fencing Philip B. Wels "block B" fencing sweater, circa 1936-1937 is open for researchers.
Copyright is held by The State University of New York at Buffalo, University Archives. Copyright in other papers in the collection may be held by their authors, or the authors' heirs or assigns. Researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the University Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Most papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
0.5 Linear Feet (1 box )
Language of Materials
Gift of Philip B. Wels, November 1995.
Accruals and Additions
No further accruals are expected to this collection.
Processed by John Edens, November 2003; finding aid encoded by Lucy Bell, September 2018.
- University Archives (Repository, Organization)
- Wels, Philip B. (Donor, Person)
- Finding Aid for the Athletics Fencing Philip B. Wels "block B" fencing sweater
- Finding aid prepared by John Edens.
- November 2003
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note
Part of the University Archives Repository
420 Capen Hall
Buffalo New York 14260-1674 US