Frank Lloyd Wright on Record lp record
Scope and Contents
LP recording of Frank Lloyd Wright, interviewed in 1956 by Ben Raeburn (Horizon Press); Marianne Mantell and Barbara Holdridge (Caedmon Records). The recording is nearly 2 hours in length.
Terms of Access and Use
The Frank Lloyd Wright on Record lp record is open for research.
Copyright of papers in the collection may be held by their authors, or the authors' heirs or assigns. Researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and University Archives before requesting photocopies and/or publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Once permission is obtained, most papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
1 Phonograph record(s)
Language of Materials
LP recording of Frank Lloyd Wright, interviewed in 1956 by Ben Raeburn, Marianne Mantell, and Barbara Holdridge.
The Frank Lloyd Wright on Record lp record was transferred to University Archives by the University at Buffalo Media Library, date and accession unrecorded.
Accruals and Additions
No further accruals are expected.
Processed by Amy Vilz, July 2018; finding aid encoded by Amy Vilz, July 2018.
- Architecture -- United States -- History -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Architecture, Modern -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo)
- Wright, Frank Lloyd, 1867-1959
- Finding Aid for the Frank Lloyd Wright on Record lp record
- Finding aid prepared by Amy Vilz.
- 30 July 2018
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note