William Brady, M.D. collection
Scope and Contents
This collection contains medical advice written by William Brady, M.D., a UB alumnus from the graduating class of 1901. Included are two small pamphlets about blood and healthy eating, and four typewritten manuscripts with advice concerning blood pressure, bed-wetting, cardiovascular disease, and infant feeding.
- circa 1915
- Brady, William, M.D. (Person)
Terms of Access
The William Brady, M.D. collection is open for research.
Copyright of papers in the collection may be held by their authors, or the authors' heirs or assigns. Researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the University Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Most papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
William Brady, M.D. graduated from UB's School of Medicine in 1901.
.1 Linear Feet (1 folder)
Language of Materials
Various writings of William Brady, M.D., member of UB School of Medicine's graduating class of 1901.
This collection is arranged alphabetically by title.
This collection was acquired from Tom Mooney at the Nebraska State Historical Society in 2006 by Processing Archivist Jessica Tanny, accession 06-011.
Accruals and Additions
No further accruals are expected to this collection.
Collection processed by Grace Trimper, July 2018.
- Manuscripts (document genre) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Medical education -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Medical education -- United States -- History Subject Source: Local sources
- Pamphlets Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Public health -- History -- 20th century Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University of Buffalo. School of Medicine -- Alumni and alumnae
- Finding Aid for the William Brady, M.D. collection
- Finding aid prepared by Grace Trimper.
- 23 July 2018
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script