William Rudick football and basketball photographs
Scope and Contents
Contains photos of the UB basketball and football teams.
- Ruddick, William (Person)
Terms of Access
The William Rudick football and basketball photographs are open for research.
Copyright of papers in the collection may be held by their authors, or the authors' heirs or assigns. Researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and University Archives before requesting photocopies and/or publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Once permission is obtained, most papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
William Rudick was a UB alumnus and former student athlete. After serving in the submarine service during World War II, Rudick attended UB for physical education and was a prolific student athlete on the basketball and football teams. He was captain of the basketball team during the 1947-1948 season was the right halfback of the varsity football team.
.1 Linear Feet (1 folder)
Language of Materials
Photographs (1946-1948) of the UB basketball and football teams, donated by William Rudick, a UB alumnus and former student athlete.
Alphabetically by title.
Gifted to University Archives by UB alumnus William Rudick in 2004 as accession 04-020.
No further accruals expected to this collection.
Processed by Grace Trimper, July 2018.
- Athletics -- New York (State) -- Buffalo
- Basketball -- New York (State) -- Buffalo
- Football -- New York (State) -- Buffalo
- State University of New York at Buffalo -- Football -- Photographs
- State University of New York at Buffalo -- Basketball -- Photographs
- University Archives (Repository, Organization)
- Finding Aid for the William Rudick football and basketball photographs
- Finding aid prepared by Grace Trimper.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
Part of the University Archives Repository
420 Capen Hall
Buffalo New York 14260-1674 US