Student Projects School of Architecture and Planning collection
Scope and Contents
A group of projects prepared by students in the School of Architecture and Planning, ca. 1990. All projects are studies or analyses of significant buildings or sites in Buffalo, New York. One project indicates “University of [sic] Buffalo First Year Architecture Studio."
- circa 1990
Terms of Access and Use
The bulk of the Student Projects, School of Architecture and Planning collection is open for research.
Copyright may be held by their authors, or the authors' heirs or assigns. Researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the University Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Most papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
2.5 Linear Feet (2 oversize boxes)
Language of Materials
A collection of student projects, School of Architecture and Planning.
Architecture and Planning Library, August 2008.
No further accruals are expected to this collection.
Processed by John Edens, February 2009 and February 2011. Finding aid encoded by Sarah Pinard, June 2018.
- Architectural drawings (visual works) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Architecture -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Subject Source: Local sources
- Schools of architecture -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Students Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Architecture and Planning Library (Donor, Organization)
- University Archives (Repository, Organization)
- Buffalo and Western New York Architecture Collection (State University of New York at Buffalo) (Organization)
- Finding Aid for the Student Projects School of Architecture and Planning collection
- Finding aid prepared by John Edens
- February 2009
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note