Faculty Executive Committee records
Scope and Contents
Records of the Faculty Executive Committee of the University Libraries including minutes and correspondence of the FEC, minutes of annual meetings of the Library Faculty, and documents prepared by the FEC or concerning issues of concern to the Library Faculty, 1995-2002.
Terms of Access and Use
The Faculty Executive Committee records, 1995-2002 are open to researchers.
Copyright is held by The State University of New York at Buffalo. Copyright in other papers in the collection may be held by their authors, or the authors' heirs or assigns. Researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the University Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Most papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
1.25 Linear Feet (3 manuscript boxes)
0.001 Gigabytes (22 files)
Language of Materials
This collection contains minutes, correspondence, surveys and reports of the Faculty Executive Committee from 1995-2002.
This collection is arranged in chronological order.
Records received from the Faculty Executive Committee from 1995 through 2002. Many of the documents were printed from the Faculty Executive Committee’s website. Digital files were collected via internet download from the Faculty Executive Committee's SharePoint site in March 2023.
Accruals and Additions
No further accruals are expected.
Processed by Archives staff; digital material processed by Grace Trimper, April 2023; finding aid encoded by Grace Trimper, March 2023.
- Academic librarians -- New York (State) Subject Source: Local sources
- Bylaws (administrative records) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Committees Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Library surveys Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Minutes (administrative records) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- PDF Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- State University of New York at Buffalo. University Libraries Faculty Executive Committee
- Universities and colleges -- United States -- Faculty Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University Archives (Repository, Organization)
- State University of New York at Buffalo. University Libraries Faculty Executive Committee (Donor, Organization)
- Finding Aid for the Faculty Executive Committee records
- Finding aid prepared by Archives staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description