Faculty Executive Committee records
Scope and Contents
This collection contains minutes, correspondence, surveys and reports of the Faculty Executive Committee from 2002 onward. There is a large amount of RAW data from the biennial surveys.
Terms of Access and Use
The Faculty Executive Committee records, 2002- are open to researchers.
Copyright is held by The State University of New York at Buffalo. Copyright in other papers in the collection may be held by their authors, or the authors' heirs or assigns. Researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the University Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Most papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
0.84 Linear Feet (2 manuscript boxes)
0.092 Gigabytes (381 files)
Language of Materials
This collection contains minutes, correspondence, surveys and reports of the Faculty Executive Committee from 2002-.
This collection is arranged in four series:
I. Governance Documents, 2002-2023
II. Meeting Minutes, 2002-2022
III. Surveys, 2004-2021
IV. Projects, 2005-2022
Digital materials are integrated into their corresponding series based on content.
Records received from the Faculty Executive Committee from 2002 through 2006. Many of the documents were printed from the Faculty Executive Committee’s website. Digital files were collected via internet download from the Faculty Executive Committee's SharePoint page in March 2023 as accession 2023-007-BD.
Accruals and Additions
Further accruals are expected.
Processed by Archives staff; digital material processed by Grace Trimper, March 2023; finding aid encoded by Grace Trimper, March 2023.
Digital files created by the Faculty Executive Committee were collected from the FEC's SharePoint site via internet download. Where possible, digital content was normalized to standard preservation and access formats and transferred to a stable preservation environment following the University Libraries' Digital Preservation guidelines. Some folder titles were altered and file arrangement reorganized to assist researchers in locating and identifying digital content. File names were altered to include the collection name at the beginning of the original file name. For a list of original file names, refer to the file manifests of each folder.
- Academic librarians -- New York (State) Subject Source: Local sources
- Administrative records Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Agendas (administrative records) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Bylaws (administrative records) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Library surveys Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- Minutes (administrative records) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- State University of New York at Buffalo. University Libraries Faculty Executive Committee
- University Archives (Repository, Organization)
- State University of New York at Buffalo. University Libraries Faculty Executive Committee (Donor, Organization)
- Finding Aid for the Faculty Executive Committee records
- Under Revision
- Finding aid prepared by Archives staff
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description