Scope and Contents
Copies of the School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences' yearbook, Signa, 1977-2015. Includes one bound copy of the 1977 edition and two bound copies of each edition from 1980-2010. Also includes digital copies of the 2011-2015 editions.
Terms of Access and Use
Signa, 1977-2015 is open to researchers. Video yearbooks may only be accessed onsite within the library at this time.
Copyright is held by The State University of New York at Buffalo. Copyright in other papers in the collection may be held by their authors, or the authors' heirs or assigns. Researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the University Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Most papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
2.9 Linear Feet (33 bound volumes)
0.966 Gigabytes (7 files)
Language of Materials
Copies of the School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences' yearbook, Signa.
This collection is arranged chronologically.
Signa is colllected by University Archives staff as new editions are released.
Accruals and Additions
Further accruals are expected.
Processed by University Archives staff; digital material processed by Grace Trimper, January 2023; finding aid encoded by Grace Trimper, January 2023.
- College yearbooks Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- PDF Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Pharmacy colleges -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Student life Subject Source: Local sources
- Video recordings Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- University Archives (Repository, Organization)
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (Donor, Organization)
- Finding Aid for Signa
- Finding aid prepared by Grace Trimper
- 2023 January 10
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description