Buffalo Pharmacy Bulletin
Digital issues of the Buffalo Pharmacy Bulletin, a digital newsletter featuring news from the the School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences (Organization)
Terms of Access and Use
The Buffalo Pharmacy Bulletin, 2022- is open to researchers.
Special Viewing Instructions
Access to digital material provided via the University Archives’ Digital Archives online repository.
Copyright is held by The State University of New York at Buffalo. Copyright in other papers in the collection may be held by their authors, or the authors' heirs or assigns. Researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the University Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Most papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
0.076 Gigabytes (12 files)
Language of Materials
Buffalo Pharmacy Bulletin is arranged chronologically by publication date.
Digital issues of the Buffalo Pharmacy Bulletin were captured by web crawl by Archives' staff in January and March 2023.
Accruals and Additions
Future accruals are expected.
Processed by Sarah Cogley, January 2023 and Grace Trimper, March 2023; finding aid encoded by Sarah Cogley, January 2023. This collection was processed in accordance with the University Archives processing guidelines/policies.
- Newsletters Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Web archives Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the Buffalo Pharmacy Bulletin
- Finding aid prepared by Sarah Cogley.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description