Buffalo Pharmacy Dean's eNotes
Digital issues of the Dean's eNotes, a digital newsletter from the Office of the Dean of the School of Pharmacy and Pharmaceutical Sciences.
- Captured: 2022 November
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Pharmacy (Organization)
Conditions Governing Access
Buffalo Pharmacy Dean's eNotes, 2017-2021 is open to researchers.
Copyright is held by The State University of New York at Buffalo. Copyright in other papers in the collection may be held by their authors, or the authors' heirs or assigns. Researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the University Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Most papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
0.480 Gigabytes (19 files)
Language of Materials
Buffalo Pharmacy Dean's eNotes is arranged chronologically by publication date.
Digital issues were captured by web crawl by Archives' staff in November 2022.
Accruals and Additions
Future accruals are expected.
Processed by Archives staff; digital material processed by Sarah Cogley, November 2022; finding aid encoded by Sarah Cogley, November 2022. This collection was processed in accordance with the University Archives processing guidelines/policies.
- Newsletters Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Pharmacy colleges -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Archival resources
- Web archives Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding aid for the Buffalo Pharmacy Dean's eNotes
- In Progress
- Finding aid prepared by Sarah Cogley.
- November 2022
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description