Department of Modern Languages faculty personnel files
Personnel files of the Department of Modern Languages
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Department of Modern Languages and Literatures (Organization)
Terms of Access and Use
The Department of Modern Languages faculty personnel files, 1960-1980, are open to researchers.
RestrictionsPursuant to University Archives Restricted Records Policy, access to this collection is RESTRICTED until 75 years from the date of creation. For more information, contact University Archives at email@example.com.
Copyright is held by The State University of New York at Buffalo. Copyright in other papers in the collection may be held by their authors, or the authors' heirs or assigns. Researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the University Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Most papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
3 linear feet (3 cartons)
The Department of Modern Languages faculty personnel files were transferred to University Archives by the Department of Modern Languages on July 11, 1980.
Accruals and Additions
No further accruals are expected.
Processed by Archives staff.
- University Archives (Repository, Organization)
- Finding Aid for the Department of Modern Languages faculty personnel files 16-6-596
- Finding aid prepared by Marie Elia
- 18 July 2022
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description