Department of Orthopaedics Research Newsletter
Scope and Contents
Digital copies of Volumes 1-8 of the Department of Orthopaedics Research Newsletter.
Terms of Access and Use
The Department of Orthopaedics Research Newsletter, 2015-2019 is open to researchers.
Special Viewing Instructions
Access to digital material provided via the University Archives’ Digital Archives online repository.
Copyright is held by The State University of New York at Buffalo. Copyright in other papers in the collection may be held by their authors, or the authors' heirs or assigns. Researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the University Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Most papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
The Department of Orthopaedics, one of the first departments in the University of Buffalo School of Medicine, began its newsletter, Department of Orthopaedics Research Newsletter in March 2015 to inform the UB community of the department's activities. The newsletter is released multiple times a year, usually once per semester. No issues have been published since 2019.
0.003 Gigabytes (9 files)
Language of Materials
Digital copies of the Department of Orthopaedics' research newsletter.
This collection is arranged chronologically. The original order of the files is retained.
The Department of Orthopaedics Research Newsletter was collected via internet download from the Department of Orthopaedics website in April 2022 as accession 2022-029-BD.
Accruals and Additions
Accruals are expected as new issues are released.
Processed by Grace Trimper, April 2022; finding aid encoded by Grace Trimper, April 2022. This collection was processed in accordance with the University Archives processing guidelines/policies.
- Newsletters -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Subject Source: Local sources
- Orthopedics Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Department of Orthopaedics
- University Archives (Repository, Organization)
- State University of New York at Buffalo. Department of Orthopaedics (Donor, Organization)
- Finding Aid for the Department of Orthopaedics Research Newsletter
- Finding aid prepared by Grace Trimper
- 18 April 2022
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description