Institutional Research Enrollment and Student Workload reports
Language of Materials
Terms of Access
.25 Linear Feet (1 half manuscript box)
The Office of Institutional Research was established in the Fall of 1963 under the aegis of the Office of the Vice President for Educational Affairs. In the Fall of 1965, the Office of the Vice President was vacated and the Office of Institutional Research was established as a separate unit administratively responsible to the Office of the Special Assistant to the President.
The function of the Office is three-fold:
Accruals and Additions
- Education -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Statistics
- State University of New York at Buffalo -- Archives
- State University of New York at Buffalo -- Students -- Statistics
- State University of New York at Buffalo -- Statistics
- University Archives (Repository, Organization)
- Finding Aid for the Institutional Research Enrollment and Student Workload reports
- Finding aid prepared by John Edens, April 2004.
- Description rules
- Language of description