Institutional Research Enrollment and Student Workload reports
Scope and Contents
Collection contains statistical data by degree program, school, and faculty providing student headcount and student workload.
Language of Materials
Collection material in English.
Terms of Access
Institutional Research Enrollment and Student Workload reports, 1980-1985, are open for research.
University records are public records and once fully processed are generally open to research use. Access to student and personnel records is restricted for 80 years from the date of creation. See reference staff for details. No restrictions on access apply to published records. The restriction of university records is subject to compliance with applicable laws, including the Freedom of Information Act. Most papers may be copied in accordance with the archives' usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
The Office of Institutional Research was established in the Fall of 1963 under the aegis of the Office of the Vice President for Educational Affairs. In the Fall of 1965, the Office of the Vice President was vacated and the Office of Institutional Research was established as a separate unit administratively responsible to the Office of the Special Assistant to the President.
The function of the Office is three-fold:
.25 Linear Feet (1 half manuscript box)
Statistical data by degree program, school, and faculty providing student headcount and student workload.
This collection is arranged chronologically.
Removed from Miscellaneous Printed collection, April, 2004.
Accruals and Additions
No further accruals are expected to this collection.
Processed by John Edens, April 2004.
- Education -- New York (State) -- Buffalo -- Statistics Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- State University of New York at Buffalo -- Archives
- State University of New York at Buffalo -- Students -- Statistics
- State University of New York at Buffalo -- Statistics
- Statistics Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Finding Aid for the Institutional Research Enrollment and Student Workload reports
- Finding aid prepared by John Edens, April 2004.
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description
- Code for undetermined script
- Language of description note