Scope and Contents
Print copies of 2008-2009 issues of UB Nursing, the School of Nursing's alumni magazine. Also contains digital copies of issues from 2014-present.
- 2008-2009, 2014-
Terms of Access and Use
UB Nursing, 2008-2009, 2014- is open to researchers.
Copyright is held by The State University of New York at Buffalo. Copyright in other papers in the collection may be held by their authors, or the authors' heirs or assigns. Researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the University Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Most papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
1.02 Linear Feet (1 folder)
0.095 Gigabytes (9 files)
Language of Materials
Print and digital copies of UB Nursing.
This collection is arranged chronologically by publication date.
Print issues of UB Nursing collected by University Archives staff, 2008-2009. Digital issues collected via internet download in March 2022 and March 2023 as accession 2022-009-BD.
Accruals and Additions
Issues are added as they are released.
Processed by Archives staff; digital materials processed by Grace Trimper, March 2022, 2023. finding aid encoded by Grace Trimper, March 2022.
This collection was processed in accordance with the University Archives processing guidelines/policies.
- Nursing -- Study and teaching -- United States Subject Source: Lcnaf
- Nursing schools -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Subject Source: Local sources
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Nursing
- Universities and colleges -- Alumni and alumnae -- United States -- Periodicals Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University Archives (Repository, Organization)
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Nursing (Donor, Organization)
- Finding Aid for UB Nursing
- Finding aid prepared by Grace Trimper
- 2022 March 15
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description