Campaign for UB, Generation to Generation printed material
Scope and Contents
Promotional material, brochures, invitations, programs, university history timeline, other printed material and audiovisual material produced for a capital campaign. Includes The UB Logo by William R. Greiner and The Story of the Story by Ronald H. Stein.
Terms of Access and Use
The Campaign for UB, Generation to Generation printed material, 1998-2003 is open to researchers.
Special Viewing Instructions
Access to digital material provided via the University Archives’ Digital Archives online repository.
Copyright is held by The State University of New York at Buffalo. Copyright in other papers in the collection may be held by their authors, or the authors' heirs or assigns. Researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the University Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Most papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
Biographical Note Historical Note
The Campaign for UB is a fundraising event organized by the Office of University Advancement to support the University at Buffalo and its various activities and facilities. The "Generation to Generation" iteration of the campaign, begun in October 2000, aimed to raise $250 million for the University. At the campaign's end in 2003, donors had contributed $291,602,262.
2.21 Linear Feet (2 manuscript boxes, 1 half manuscript box, 1 flat box)
0.4 Gigabytes (13 files)
Language of Materials
Print and audiovisual materials from the 2000 Campaign for UB.
This collection is arranged by material type.
No acquisition information is available at this time.
Accruals and Additions
No further accruals are expected.
Processed by John Edens, March 2006; digital material processed by Grace Trimper, December 2021; finding aid encoded by Grace Trimper, December 2021.
- Advertisements Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- CD-ROMs Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- Fund raising -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- State University of New York at Buffalo. University Advancement
- VHS (TM) Subject Source: Art & Architecture Thesaurus
- University Archives (Repository, Organization)
- State University of New York at Buffalo. University Advancement (Donor, Organization)
- Finding Aid for the Campaign for UB, Generation to Generation, printed material
- Finding aid prepared by John Edens
- March 2006
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description