School of Dentistry accreditation documents
Scope and Contents
D.D.S. Program Accreditation Survey Manual, March 6-10, 1972 (called v.1) and Advanced Clinical Training Program, March 6-10, 1972 (called v. 2). Both documents prepared by the School of Dentistry, State University of New York at Buffalo as part of accreditation survey.
Terms of Access and Use
The School of Dentistry accreditation documents, 1972 are open to researchers.
Copyright is held by The State University of New York at Buffalo. Copyright in other papers in the collection may be held by their authors, or the authors' heirs or assigns. Researchers must obtain the written permission of the holder(s) of copyright and the University Archives before publishing quotations from materials in the collection. Most papers may be copied in accordance with the library's usual procedures unless otherwise specified.
0.5 Linear Feet (1 manuscript box)
Language of Materials
Documents prepared by the School of Dentistry for national accreditation.
The School of Dentistry accreditation documents are arranged chronologically.
The School of Dentistry accreditation documents were removed from University Archives' Miscellaneous Print collection in 2004.
Accruals and Additions
No further accruals are expected.
Processed by John Edens, April 2004; finding aid encoded by Grace Trimper, July 2021.
- Dentists -- New York (State) -- Buffalo Subject Source: Local sources
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Dentistry
- Universities and colleges -- Accreditation Subject Source: Library of Congress Subject Headings
- University Archives (Repository, Organization)
- State University of New York at Buffalo. School of Dentistry (Donor, Organization)
- Finding Aid for the School of Dentistry accreditation documents
- Finding aid prepared by John Edens
- April 2004
- Description rules
- Describing Archives: A Content Standard
- Language of description
- Script of description