United University Professions Agreement between the State of New York and United University Professions
Collection contains tentative and final agreements between the State of New York and the Senate Professional Association and the United University Professions. Also included is Salary Agreement for 1978/1979 and Memorandum of Understanding Relating to Evaluation and Promotional Systems for Professional Employees, 1977, 1979. Prior to 1973 faculty and non- teaching professionals were represented by Senate Professional Association.
Later agreements issued under title, Agreement between the State of New York and United University Professions, inc.
- United University Professions (Association: N.Y.) (Organization)
Language of Materials
Terms of Access
0.5 Linear Feet (1 manuscript box)
Accruals and Additions
- Collective bargaining -- Government employees -- New York (State)
- Collective labor agreements
- Collective labor agreements -- College teachers -- New York (State)
- New York (State) -- Collective labor agreements -- Education, Higher
- State University of New York at Buffalo -- Archives
- United University Professions (Association: N.Y.)
- Finding Aid for the United University Professions agreement between the State of New York and United University Professions
- Finding aid prepared by John Edens, February 2007.
- Description rules
- Language of description